All submissions to 2021 2nd International Conference on Information Technology and Cloud Computing (ITCC 2021) should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
1. Abstract Submission
For attendees who are interested in submitting an abstract only for presentation without publication, please submit your abstract(s) via Online Submission System or firstname.lastname@example.org (The email subject should be named as "Submission-ITCC 2021-Abstract")
Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length and containing 200-300 words
2. Full Paper Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Format: Manuscripts should follow the Conference Paper Template： Word / Latex and are subject to both review and editing. All submissions should be written in English with a mininum paper length of 8 (single column) pages, additional pages will be charged accordingly.
Method: 1. Submit full paper via the Online Submission System. 2. Submit your full paper via email@example.com(The email subject should be named as "Submission-ITCC 2021-Full Paper")--Please only choose one way to submit
* In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
* If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;